|This is to notify you of the FGN Savings Bonds Offer opening today.
Kindly find the features below, and the subscription form attached. The Offer closes Friday, November 9, 2018.
||Fixed income investment – Capital and Interest are guaranteed if held to maturity.
||Interest Rate (Coupon)
||Coupon is 12.390% for 2 year FGN savings bond and 13.390% for 3 year FGN Savings bond. Interest payments are tax exempt.
||Clients can easily buy or sell in the secondary market.
||November 14, 2020 for 2 Years
November 14, 2021 for 3 Years
||It is paid quarterly. Bullet repayment on the maturity date
||Transfer and Custody Agent
||Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS)
||November 14, 2018
||It will be credited to Bondholder’s CSCS account.
||Minimum of N5,000 plus multiples of N1,000 and maximum of N50,000,000
||The offer shall be open to investors for 4 days including the day the offer is announced and the date of closure
||Modality of subscription
||Investors are to subscribe through stock broking firms accredited by the DMO to act as Distribution Agents (FBC Trust and Securities Limited is one of the DMO accredited stock broking firms) by filling the form attached and sending it back.
||Auction and Frequency of Issuance
||The auction will open on the 5th of November, 2018 and close on 9th of November, 2018, while subsequent bond offerings of same tenor will be issued monthly until DMO decides to issue a fresh one.
||DMO determines this at every auction.
||The FGN Savings Bond will be listed and tradable on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
||Coupon (interest) payment date
||February 14, May 14, August 14, November 14
· Print and fill the portions of the FGN Savings Bond application form relevant to you.
· Ensure you have a CSCS Account Number in a Stock broking Firm and a bank account with valid BVN.
· Issue a cheque/draft or transfer the amount you intend to invest into the following bank account detailed below:
Account Name: FBC Trust & Securities Limited
Account Number: 4011191680
Bank: Fidelity Bank
· Send the evidence of payment and completed subscription form to email@example.com or kindly drop it off at our office at No. 3b Manuwa Street, Off Keffi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos before or latest by 5pm on Thursday November 8, 2018.
· Ensure you have a CSCS Account Number in an active Stock broking Firm and a bank account with valid BVN which should be filled in the form.
For more details and information, kindly contact:
Oludare Akinwale – firstname.lastname@example.org,
Joseph Emoyon – email@example.com
Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 09084563632, 09069177063.